FREE Colgan Air Dispatcher Interview Information and Gouge
Interview experienceInterview was VERY laid back. NO tech questions at all. I think if you have a ticket they will hire you! Very nice group of people there and a nice area of Virginia. The cost of living is high and the pay is ok, start at 12.00 and after sign off is 14.00. It may sound good, but you will need 2 room mates. Great Bene's with US Airways. The dispatch office is in the company hanger at the HEF airport. I enjoyed my 10 months there!
Click here to get the remaining 4 gouges on Colgan Air.
Colgan Air Study Guide Questions:1. How did you hear about Colgan?
2. Why do you want to work for Colgan?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4. Do you plan on being a pilot in the future?
5. When do you need to file an alternate?
6. Explain the 1 nav aid 2 nav aid rule.
7. How to use an alternate 400ft 1 mile and 200ft 1/2 mile.
8. What is minimum fuel?