FREE SkyWest Airlines Dispatcher Interview Information and Gouge
Interview experienceI recived a call to interview and was offered a ticket and help with lodgeing to come to the interview in St.George. The interview was fairly laid back with questions as to why did I want to be a dispatcher my goals and was I computer savy. What did I feel my strenghts and weaknesses were. After about 30 minutes with the Dispatch Manager and Training Instructor I was given paper work to fill out for my background check and drug test and a 4 page test. The test consisted of your knowledge of the FARs and reading and understanding weather METARs and TAFs. Also on Airport plates. They give you all the time you need to do the test.
Click here to get the remaining 7 gouges on SkyWest Airlines.
SkyWest Airlines Study Guide Questions:1. Tell me the worse thing that you have ever done on a job.
2. Put your self in my shoes and tell me why I should hire you?
3. How do you handle stress?
4. What would be your weakness as a dispatcher?
5. Do you have any questions?
6. What would your best friend say about you?
7. What would your worst enemy say about you?
8. Why are manhole covers round?
9. What was your biggest mistake at work?
10. Did you ever disagree with your supervisor?
Click here to get all 17 SkyWest Airlines study guide questions!