Off the clock and waiting on a layover? These must-have pieces will keep you looking fashionable at all times! Be the best dressed Flight Attendant at the airport!
- Sunglasses ( Get a classic Wayfarer or Aviator pair always in-style)
- Stretchy skinny jeans/leggings ( Very comfortable and look really good on. Pick a dark shade black or dark blue works the best and is very versatile)
- A over sized sweater ( They feel like you are in Pj’s all day! Who wouldn’t want one? Get one in a neutral shade like a tan or black to look chic! Pair with leggings and your good to go!)
- Ballet flats (Airports are HUGE and your feet get sore from all of that walking. Get a cute pair of flats in a print like leopard, pop of color like red or a neutral shade like tan and your feet will look and feel fabulous!)
- Over sized structured bag ( Get a bag big enough to hold everything you need but with enough sections and zippers to stay organized!)
- Fedora ( For bad hair days this style of hat is the best to hide fly aways and still look incredibly fashionable!)
Check out these websites to see what the celebrities are wearing to airports to stay in-style!
Remember to like us on Facebook!!!Posted in Lifestyle | 0 Comment