FREE airline interview information for Southwest Airlines
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for Southwest AirlinesTime line 5 Jan 01; Mailed in packet 13 Feb 01; Received the "Thank you" letter, and they would be in contact. 25 May 01; Received phone call and set up interview for 24 Jul 01 24 Jul 01; Interview (more on that in a minute) 15 Oct 01;Received phone call telling me I passed the interview and the Captains Board. GREAT DAY!!!! I now have 6 months to get my 737 type. It is set for 25 Nov 01. Class date for ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 68 Southwest Airlines Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 91 study guide questions for Southwest Airlines from real interviews
- Ask 421 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5704 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4813 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!