FREE airline interview information for Trans States Airlines
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for Trans States AirlinesJust like to update TSA. As the previous poster said TSA is really efficient with their interview process. You will be done in a few hours and you will have an offer and a class date if you were hired. They travel you to STL, there are numerous cheap hotels in the area and I was pleasantly surprised that STL is a relatively inexpensive city. We all showed up at the TSA lobby there seemed to be many there but I later found out that half were GoJet interviewers, you'll find that Gojet and TSA go hand in hand and if people know the situation with Gojet it can make things interesting between the pilots. So in the end there seemed to be around less than 10. I'd say pass rate of interview was more than 50%.
First you do the ATP test, honestly I can't remember how many questions there were but there were a couple of p ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 164 Trans States Airlines Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 79 study guide questions for Trans States Airlines from real interviews
- Ask 424 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5714 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4865 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!