FREE airline interview information for American Eagle
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for American EagleI orginally was asked to go to DFW for the interview. But since they had a job fair in Chicago, I decided to do the HR and Tech there and once I made it through that, then go for the Sim. That is a better way, I feel, to go about doing the interview. You can just focus on part of the interview at a time, instead of it all jammed down your throat at once. But some prefer it the other way.
All the other gouges are right on with questions in HR and Tech. Just be aware that if you have any skeletons in your closet, be sure to tell them. Do not try and hide anything, they will find out eventually. Also, do not make up answers or try and BS your way through the HR. Karen and Claudette have done this long enough to see right through your made up or canned answers. Just relax and be your ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 346 American Eagle Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 181 study guide questions for American Eagle from real interviews
- Ask 390 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5530 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4610 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!