FREE airline interview information for Pinnacle Airlines
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for Pinnacle AirlinesAll of the gouges are still right on. Definitely, glad I looked them over before I came in. Pinnacle is aiming to hire 40-50 a month so interviews are every week. My interview class had 17 people and I believe that everyone passed the written. I had taken the ATP written on Monday and gotten a 96, and I got an 86 on the Pinnacle written. I would agree that it was the hardest part of the interview. Know the approach plates. Takeoff minimums were a big part. Mins with centerline lighting out? Wh ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 345 Pinnacle Airlines Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 147 study guide questions for Pinnacle Airlines from real interviews
- Ask 424 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5709 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4821 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!