FREE airline interview information for Air Transport International
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for Air Transport InternationalHere we go, I applied online on a Saturday in early April, Matt (CP) called Monday for a April 29th interview. Flew up to Dayton on my dime, and stayed at the Holiday Inn north on their dime. Everyone is awesome, so completely laid back, I almost dropped my guard. Check in by 7PM at hotel, shuttle next day at 0745. Guy driving will be the Capt in your 3 on 1 interview, so I was the only one who rode the shuttle, everyone else rode in 2 rental cars, this allowed me to chat up the guy knowing he would interview me later. You get a benefits/compa ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 6 Air Transport International Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 19 study guide questions for Air Transport International from real interviews
- Ask 424 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5711 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4839 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!