FREE airline interview information for NetJets
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for NetJetsI was amazed at how accurate the previous posts from Aviationinterviews were. This was my first real interview, and I had nothing more than these gouge pages to go off of because all my connections are 3+ year hires. I will tell you that (assuming you're arriving Tuesday or after), the best way to confirm the gouge here is to hit the lobby of the hotel the night you check in so you can linkup with the other prospective candidates. You'll probably run into the folks that are complete with day one and they'll be able to give you the latest from that day.
Some of the things I remember from the first day:
- All of the interviewers (HR and Tech) will do their absolute best to put you at ease.
- Your sequence for the day will include an intro to the company, 20 question multiple guess tech test, HR and Tech interviews with catered lunch, followed with a great tour to end the day.
- The HR and Tech interviews are both "get to know you" periods, so bring your "A" game with regard to a personal 2 minute advertisement.
- Everyone likes to laugh, so make sure some of your story material is funny.
... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 229 NetJets Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 138 study guide questions for NetJets from real interviews
- Ask 389 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5509 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4584 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!