FREE airline interview information for Pinnacle Airlines
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for Pinnacle AirlinesThe outline of what to expect at the interview is prety much the same as the previous gouge. Real laid back and freindly interview. They first give the spill on the company. No pay for training,room and board,food, per diem, until you pass your checkride in two months. They are staying real cloase to the two month time line for training. They are receiving 103 new CRJ in the next couple of years. 2 - 3 a month is what the pace is right now. They want to hire 200 - 300 pilots this year. ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 345 Pinnacle Airlines Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 147 study guide questions for Pinnacle Airlines from real interviews
- Ask 424 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5711 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4839 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!