FREE airline interview information for USA 3000 Airlines
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for USA 3000 AirlinesPreviously submitted interview information was right on the money. USA 3000 sends the pilot applicant a packet to complete prior to the interview. They pick you up at 0830 in the PHL Marriott lobby. Drive you to HQ in Newtown, PA for the interview process. There were 12 of us, 9 furloughed USAir, 2 furloughed United, and 1 National. From 0900 - 0930, applicant arrival.(Coffee and bagels). 0930-1000, Company Presentation. Andrea Card and Dodie Reagon (recruiters) explain benefits, company info,etc. 1000-1030, Training and Line Overview. 1030- finish (3 or 4 PM) interviews. The entire process is very laid back, they just want to see if you are easy to fly with. There were 3 interview groups:1) Angus Kineer (COO) and Dodie Reagon, 2) Tim Lyons (Chief Pilot) and Kelly Isen ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 13 USA 3000 Airlines Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 13 study guide questions for USA 3000 Airlines from real interviews
- Ask 389 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5508 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4584 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!