FREE airline interview information for Republic Airways
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for Republic AirwaysWell overall it was a good experience. Interviewed at the Raddison at 8am. Stayed there the night before as well. you get the corporate rate of $39 per night. Started off with Rosa giving us the rundown of the company and so forth. Rosa is great. very nice and easy to deal with. she totally puts you at ease. then we took the instrument written exam and the famous wonderlic test. i got the UFO question. NIDS. the written isnt that bad. all of the other gouges are right on. know how to interpret the EXAT temperature portion on a metar. figure winds aloft using the -50/+100 rule. light gun signals. if you study the other gouges youll make it through no probl ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 549 Republic Airways Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 204 study guide questions for Republic Airways from real interviews
- Ask 421 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5702 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4813 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!