FREE airline interview information for CommutAir
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for CommutAirI was scheduled for a 9 AM slot and got there at 8:00. I went to the pilots lounge to wait. Amy showed up and we gave her the paperwork and then got the written test. It was almost all from the ATP written. You dont have to study 135,121, or any of the systems and performance sections. Some questions on weather and mulit-engine stuff. Know metar's and TAF's. The DWI question as listed below, Microburst, Wind Shear, what happens when the pitot tube and static port are iced over, three bar vasi is for higher than normal cockpits, mature stage of a thunderstorm. I cant remember any more than that. Then came the H.R. and Tech portion. These people were extrememly nice. The ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 91 CommutAir Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 57 study guide questions for CommutAir from real interviews
- Ask 389 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5509 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4584 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!