FREE airline interview information for AirNet
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for AirNetFlew up to Columbus on one of the Lears, quite the experience I must say. Interview started at 1 with lunch with a few of the employees. Very casual atmosphere, everybody wanted to welcome you and make you feel as confortable as possible. Sim Ride was next. Take off out of Columbus and loose AI almost immediatly. Cleared direct APE vor and told to hold as published on the VOR A into Newark OH. During the entry I was cleared for the approach. ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 102 AirNet Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 25 study guide questions for AirNet from real interviews
- Ask 389 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5510 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4585 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!