FREE airline interview information for Air Wisconsin Airlines
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for Air Wisconsin AirlinesInterview was exactly like the gouge--read the interview with the new test questions and you will have nearly every answer. One word of advice, look up required landing distance performance in the 121 regs for destination and alternate (that question got us all confused). There were no questions on drawing a fuel system or anything, from what I understand that is out of the testing program. Use Dell's sim the day before the interview. He is a really nice guy and gives you all the numbers to fly the sim--plus you get snacks and can hang out in his Lazy Boy and watch TV while you wait for your turn in the interview sim ride. The ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 196 Air Wisconsin Airlines Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 78 study guide questions for Air Wisconsin Airlines from real interviews
- Ask 420 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5697 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4794 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!