FREE airline interview information for AirNet
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for AirNetThe past gouges are completely accurate. I had the best experience at Airnet! I first had a phone interview with basic HR questions, just relax and be you! Then I flew out to Columbus on a Lear 35, very awesome! It made me want to work for Airnet even more! Make sure you talk to your Captain and FO and find out about the company, they will be honest and you can also gauge if it is a company for you. My interview experience was a bit different because I got into CMH around 5am and so my interview started at 1pm. The HR part was comfortable, just think about why you want to be a freight do ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 102 AirNet Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 25 study guide questions for AirNet from real interviews
- Ask 421 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5699 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4794 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!