FREE airline interview information for Flexjet
Actual Pilot Interview Experience for FlexjetIt seems the interview process is the same as has been. Karen Parr gave me a call and we talked a little before she invited me up for the interview. During our phone conversation she described the company a little and went over the rules of being at your "Gateway" by midnight the night before you go on duty. At the actual interview we filled out the normal paper work. They only needed a 5 year history. Took a 30 question written exam. Questions were generally out of the FAR/AIM. You will need to get a "Jet Jockey" to fill you in on the SEGMENTED CLIMB for jets during a single engine climp. There is a question on the second segment. There is a ... Continue reading this interview experience
Join the Aviation Interviews Pilot Community we have...
- 41 Flexjet Actual Pilot Interview Experiences
- 17 study guide questions for Flexjet from real interviews
- Ask 389 pilots questions that have submitted interview experiences.
- 5508 total interview experiences on all companies
- 4584 total study guide questions
Be prepared to blow away the competition and make a great impression at your next interview!