We've Helped 100,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE AirAsia Flight Attendant Interview Information
- Tell me something about yourself?
I am always willing to learn new things all the time. I am very good at managing a big group of people at once.
- Why AirAsia?
I choose Air Asia because it is a low-cost airline platform which is all level people are given an oppurtunity to fly an airline platform too.
Air Asia is one of the leading low cost airlines. The infamous slogan, "now everyone can fly". Some middle income families cannot afford expensive tickets for travelling or businesses. But with Air Asia,it aims to meet the need of different status people. Now everyone can fly.
- Why should we hire you?
I am very passionate about my work, hence I could talk in multi-language such as Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, and Shinee. I am pretty sure it has helped me a lot and easier in communicating with people.
I am very passionate about being a flight attendant. I am very dedicated to my work.
- If you are going to rate your application status in AirAsia, 1 is the lowest, 10 is the highest, what will be your rating and why?
I answered "9" because I did everything and I gave my best to reach the final interview, then they asked me; What is the missing "1"? Then i smiled and answered "Your decision" then the interviewer, whom lately i discovered was the head of Flight Attendants, said to me "You're hired!"
- Why do you want to apply in Bangkok?
- Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant?
I want to be flight attendant because I like to communicate with people, and I like to serve people.
- How would you deal with a drunk passenger on your flight?
As a Cabin attendant, we cannot say no directly to the customers request while service. Therefore, I would follow the 3 D's rule ie; dilute, delay and deny.
- If you were an Air Asia Cabin crew, what will be your future plan for the company?