295 FREE Flight Attendant Interview Study Guide Questions and Answers
- Why should we hire you and not anyone else?
- How would you handle an irate customer?
- Tell me about a time when you solved a difficult problem.
- Problems are meant to be solved and in hospitality t... Continue reading this answer
- Have you ever had a problem with a co-worker?
- What is your weakness?
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a policy at work, how did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you were faced with a crisis at work.
- At ******** when there was a shortage of staff and the flights were delayed, we h... Continue reading this answer
- I was in a home sale closing and the buyer and seller got into a fist fight over a contractual issue. I calmly sat... Continue reading this answer
- During my time when working at a hotel, a guest walked in to check in and it turned out he booked the wrong hotel with the same name in a differ... Continue reading this answer
- Tell me about a time when you were recognized by you peers for outstanding performance.
- What do you like most about your job?
- What do you like least about your job?
Air Wisconsin Airlines
- Did you bring your resume?
- Why should we hire you?
- How did you hear about Air Wisconsin?
- Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant?
- I love t... Continue reading this answer
- Do you have any customer service experience?
- What was your most memorable customer service experience?
- In 60 seconds, tell us something about yourself.
- Are you willing to move?
- What city do you live in?
- Did you attend an open house?
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Why AirAsia?
- Why should we hire you?
- If you are going to rate your application status in AirAsia, 1 is the lowest, 10 is the highest, what will be your rating and why?
- I answered "9" because I did everything and I gave my best to reach the final interview, then they asked me; What is the missing "1"? Then i ... Continue reading this answer
- Why did you leave your last job?
- I had left my last job to be a stay home mom, then started ... Continue reading this answer
- Did you give two weeks notice when you left your last job?
- Yes, I did for my earlier jobs. The... Continue reading this answer
- What is a disadvantage of being a flight attendant?
- I really cant thin... Continue reading this answer
- What scares you the most about this position?
- Are you ready for the pay cut?
- Is your personal life ready for the change?
- Yes, it is. It has been for a while... Continue reading this answer
- What was your favorite job and why?
- working at a huge retail store. The public, the variety and challenges ... Continue reading this answer
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Working for... Continue reading this answer
- Why do you want to work for Alaska Airlines?
- I have always flown on Alaska and have always loved the cutomer service we were provided and the... Continue reading this answer
- How long are you going to be a flight attendant?
- As long as Alaska will let me be... Continue reading this answer
- Know their core values, they will ask you how they relate to your personal or professional life.
- Name a time when you made a mistake, did you own up to it?
- Name a time when you were in a stressful situation, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?
- You will need to stand up in front of the recruiters and other applicants and recite a pre-flight announcement.
- You will be paired up with someone to go over a scenario and explain your answer.
- What would do you if a coworker was not following a procedure?
Above is a list of questions asked during flight attendant interviews. These questions can be used to help you prepare for an interview. The answers contained within these questions may NOT be correct, so do your own research! We make no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any question or answer.