752 FREE Pilot Interview Study Guide Questions and Answers
- Tell us about yourself.
- What was the most difficult decision you made as a pilot?
- Tell me about a time you discovered a safety issue and what did you do about it?
- How do you stay organized?
- How do you prevent procrastinating (what are your techniques)?
- What do you know about ABX?
- Why ABX?
- What are you Favorite things about your current job?
- What are your Least favorite things about your current job?
- Tell me about a time you had to quickly build a rapport with somebody.
- How did you get interested in aviation?
- What would your leadership style be as a captain?
- Describe a problem/dispute that you had with a colleague?
- How would your former supervisors describe you?
- Describe your most memorable flying experience?
- Have you ever failed a check-ride or required additional training?
- How would I feel about being a relief pilot?
- What is the greatest achievement in your career to date?
- What was the hardest decision you’ve had to make in your career?
- What do you like about your present job?
Air Cargo Carriers
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Check Airman f... Continue reading this answer
- What do you think defines a professional pilot?
- Someone who is knowlegeable, punctual,able to communicate effectively,take command in all situations,understand his ... Continue reading this answer
- What would you do if you lost your medical?
- Request a ground instructor position... Continue reading this answer
- What is V1?
- Take off de... Continue reading this answer
- What is V2?
- takeoff sa... Continue reading this answer
- What is a stop way?
- Would you help load the airplane with boxes if the ground crew is running behind or was short handed?
- Of course ... Continue reading this answer
- If you had a job offer between ACC and two other regionals which one would you pick? and why.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Chief... Continue reading this answer
- What would you do if you witnessed someone sexually harassing someone else?
Air Transport International
- On an IFR flight in VFR who is responsible for separation, you or ATC?
- When is a report to ATC required?
- Leaving assigned altitude, Entering or leaving a holding, Missed approach, Any unforecast weat... Continue reading this answer
- What is an LDA?
- a precision approach that is offs... Continue reading this answer
- What are you looking for in an employer/airline?
- What is the correlation between temp and lighting strikes?
- The number of lighting strikes will in... Continue reading this answer
- What is the effect of aft cg on performance?
- rearward Cg gives be... Continue reading this answer
- What is Mach Tuck?
- Maximum speed at which air can travel over the wings wi... Continue reading this answer
- What factors used in calculating performance?
- What is critical mach?
- How did you get into flying?
Above is a list of questions asked during pilot interviews. These questions can be used to help you prepare for an interview. The answers contained within these questions may NOT be correct, so do your own research! We make no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any question or answer.