816 FREE Pilot Interview Study Guide Questions and Answers
- Tell us about yourself.
- Tell us abo... Continue reading this answer
- What was the most difficult decision you made as a pilot?
- Tell me about a time you discovered a safety issue and what did you do about it?
- How do you stay organized?
- I make... Continue reading this answer
- How do you prevent procrastinating (what are your techniques)?
- What do you know about ABX?
- Why ABX?
- What are you Favorite things about your current job?
- What are your Least favorite things about your current job?
- Tell me about a time you had to quickly build a rapport with somebody.
- How did you get interested in aviation?
- family history &... Continue reading this answer
- What would your leadership style be as a captain?
- Describe a problem/dispute that you had with a colleague?
- How would your former supervisors describe you?
- Describe your most memorable flying experience?
- Have you ever failed a check-ride or required additional training?
- How would I feel about being a relief pilot?
- What is the greatest achievement in your career to date?
- What was the hardest decision you’ve had to make in your career?
- What do you like about your present job?
Air Cargo Carriers
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Check Airman f... Continue reading this answer
- What do you think defines a professional pilot?
- Someone who is knowlegeable, punctual,able to communicate effectively,take command in all situations,understand his ... Continue reading this answer
- What would you do if you lost your medical?
- Request a ground instructor position... Continue reading this answer
- What is V1?
- Take off de... Continue reading this answer
- What is V2?
- takeoff sa... Continue reading this answer
- What is a stop way?
- Would you help load the airplane with boxes if the ground crew is running behind or was short handed?
- Of course ... Continue reading this answer
- If you had a job offer between ACC and two other regionals which one would you pick? and why.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Chief... Continue reading this answer
- What would you do if you witnessed someone sexually harassing someone else?
Air Choice One
- The P.I.C wants to take off illegally what do you do?
- I take over... Continue reading this answer
- Why Air Choice One?
- What do you know about Air Choice One?
- What was your worst day in aviation?
- To be considered IFR, what do the weather conditions have to be?
- Ceiling less than 1000ft AGL and v... Continue reading this answer
- What is the IFR fuel requirement?
- Fly to intended airport, then to alternate and b... Continue reading this answer
- He will give you weather conditions at an airport and ask if you can take off under part 91
- What is the minimum separation you need when flying over a congested area?
- 91.119 : 1000ft above the highest obstacle withi... Continue reading this answer
- What was your best day in aviation?
- Do you have any flight violations, warnings, citations, accidents, or incidents?
- Tell us about the most difficult part of your flight training.
- Why did you decide to be a pilot?
- What is the difference between a heading and a track?
- What is the adiabatic lapse rate?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- How much should we pay you assuming we hire you?
Above is a list of questions asked during pilot interviews. These questions can be used to help you prepare for an interview. The answers contained within these questions may NOT be correct, so do your own research! We make no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any question or answer.