Interview Experiences Submitted from Actual Interviews
Aviation Interview Information and Gouge!!
Our interview experiences are submitted by actual applicants!
Get the most current interview information on the web FREE!
Interview experiences and study guide questions updated daily.
159,110 pilots, 40,420 flight attendants and 3,070 dispatchers joined.
Don't wonder what you will be asked in your interview, read what other pilots were asked and get hired!
Popular Aviation Interviews
Pilot Interview Study Guide Questions from Actual Interviews
- What is your current airline windshear escape maneuver?
- What would you do if enroute to southern FL, you're past Houston in the Gulf of Mexico, and get reports of an unruly passenger?
- Tell us about a time you had to explain a delay or other operational inconvenience.
- Would you continue to live in Canada or move to the states?
- TMAAT you went above and beyond for a customer.
- Was shown an ILS Jepp plate into KDFW: asked what was the highest obstacle and if the course was a front or back course based on the feathered arrow
- How does an airplane fly inverted?
- How does an airplane fly?
- What are required to see in order to land on an approach?
- What is the FAF on an approach?