Interview Experiences Submitted from Actual Interviews
Aviation Interview Information and Gouge!!
Our interview experiences are submitted by actual applicants!
Get the most current interview information on the web FREE!
Interview experiences and study guide questions updated daily.
162,639 pilots, 41,392 flight attendants and 3,070 dispatchers joined.
Don't wonder what you will be asked in your interview, read what other pilots were asked and get hired!
Popular Aviation Interviews
Pilot Interview Study Guide Questions from Actual Interviews
- What length will your hold be at 6000 feet and at 15000 feet?
- What speed would you hold at 4000, 7000, and 15000 feet
- What stage are microbursts present in a thunderstorm?
- What is your weakness and what are you working towards?
- Have you broken any SOP's?
- What parts of a METAR affect takeoff and landing performance?
- What is accelerate-stop distance?
- What are fuel requirements for IFR and VFR? (either Part 91 or Part 121)
- What is traffic pattern altitude for transport category aircraft?
- What is the UTC time conversion for Alaska?