We've Helped 100,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
- Need an EDGE at your next interview?
- In the last 90 days we've helped 785 pilots get hired!
- In the last 90 days our users are 95.6% satisfied with our service.
- We have helped over 88,097 pilots prepare for their interviews since 2001!
- Read the questions that were asked during live pilot interviews!
- Read the answers that pilots gave during their interviews!
- Save TIME by using the study guide questions that were pulled directly from the pilot interview experiences!
- Get an unfair advantage by registering today!
Acceptable Use Policy
Upon your acceptance of the following provisions, and payment of applicable fees, if any, you will be entitled to view pages on Aviationinterviews.com (the "Site") and to utilize any interactive programs contained within the Site, subject to the following Terms (hereafter, the "Terms"):
- You acknowledge and agree that information contained in or derived from the Site will only be used for your personal purposes and that you may not utilize any such information for any commercial or for-profit purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that your account with us is for a single user and that you may NOT give your user information to anyone else. It is your responsibility to keep your password private from other individuals. Any misuse of an account may lead to immediate termination of your account without refund.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not attempt to download any portion of our database.
- You acknowledge that all information contained in the Site is being presented to you AS IS, with no warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. The Company hereby disclaims any implied warranties, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular use.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site is not endorsed by any of the airlines mentioned in the Site and that no such airline has contributed to or approved any content included on the Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company does not, and cannot guarantee your success or lack of success in locating or maintaining employment within the aviation industry based on your use of the Site or otherwise.
- You agree that, in the event of our breach of our obligations under these Terms, your damages will be limited to any amounts that you may have paid to us for products for services.
- You represent and warrant to us that any information that you submit to the Site does not infringe the rights of any third parties. You also agree to not post to the Site any information or comments or language that could reasonably be considered derogatory, libelous, false, inflammatory or offensive. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may immediately remove from the Site any information that violates, in the Company's sole discretion, the foregoing provisions. You also agree to hold the Company harmless from any damages, costs, expenses, fees, penalties or assessments that we suffer as a result of your breach of this paragraph.
- By submitting any information to the Site, you grant the Company a non-exclusive perpetual license to use such information on the Site as the Company sees fit.
- We reserve the right at all times to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials that you submit to the Site.
- We may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on the Site, or terminate the Site, at any time and without notice. We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon being published to the Site. Accordingly, you agree to review these Terms periodically, and your continued access to or use of the Site shall be deemed your acceptance of such modified Terms.
- We are not responsible for unavailability of the Site due to factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to) acts of God, technical or system problems, acts of war, or acts of terrorism. In addition, we are not responsible for your inability to access the Site due to problems with respect to your Internet Service Provider or any equipment that you may chose to utilize in accessing the Site.
- If you have upgraded your account to one which requires payment of a period fee, you acknowledge and agree that your credit card will be automatically charged for this fee pursuant to the payment schedule that you authorize on the site at the time of your upgrade. You agree that any statutory right to withdraw from the AviationIntervews.com service associated with any account for which a fee is charged will be waived as soon as the AviationIntervews.com service commences. Cancellation is immediate, and user can request site access up to their monthly or annual billing date. We do not offer a refund to users upon account cancellation. Refund Policy
- As a visitor to the Site, the Company may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. Some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- When you submit personal information to the Company through the Site, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national boundaries and may be stored and processed in any of the countries in which the Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries maintains offices or utilizes hosting services, including, without limitation, the United States. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transferring, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted vendors of the Company. Such vendors are bound by contract not to use your personal information for their own purposes or provide it to any third parties.
- The Company may collect your personal information in order to register your rights to use the Company's services. It may also be used to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services of the Company and selected third parties if you have so opted to receive such communications. The Company may also use your personal information to analyze use of the Site, such as the types of services used and how many users we receive daily. In addition, the Company may also use any communications sent for the purpose of showing testimonials. You have the right to request that your information not be used in a testimonial. Such requests must be made in writing and sent to the Company via e-mail or letter.
- The Company recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on the Site. For this reason, you will have the opportunity to "opt out" of any unsolicited communications that you receive from the Site.
- When you visit the Site, you can browse the Site and access important information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our Site, we use "cookies" to track your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, and enables The Company to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. (For some Web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.)
- The Company uses session tracking software, which records your activity on the Site, for purposes of customer service, technical support, billing questions, and improvements to the Site and its functionality. Such information is not shared with any third parties and is used solely for the Company's internal purposes.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, U.S.A., including its conflicts of law rules. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by both parties.