Free Air Canada Flight Attendant Interview Study Guide Questions and Answers
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Are you a Canadian citizen?
yes I am
- I was given a scenario in which an elderly woman was stressed on the flight, a mother had a crying child and another person was getting upset over it. How would you as a team handle that?
First I'll assist the passenger who is upset over it and the women who is stressed and make them comfortable I believe as a team we can do the things better by understanding skills then I'll ask my co-workers to help me with crying child and the mother.
I would assist with the mother and child , as well as other passenger upset first , then ask my co worker to assist with the elderly women who was stressed out
I would communicate with my co worker and we would split up to deal with the two situations at hand. I will prioritize the safety of all passengers on board.
I will try to help them all if it will be not possible I will handle one and will ask another co-workers to help other 2 passengers.
I will help one passenger and ask my co-worker to help 2 passengers.
- How do you delegate between multiple tasks?
Prioritize what is more important and delegate tasks accordingly
We should prioritize the tasks that are important first then achieve the others.
Prioritize Ur tasks first
- What are you passionate about outside of work?
Helping others when needed, dance, singing karaoke, fitness as well as spending time with loved ones
I like to stay with my family
Aviation and travel
- What would you say surprises people about you?
That I am bilingual, ability to help others.
I play a lot with kindness
Ability to speak 4 languages
- What stands out to you as excellent customer service?
Great service, positive feedback, getting things done to best of abilities
The quality of the job I do and the skill and knowledge what I do, and resolve issues may occur during the job
Listening skills and ability to predict customer's needs
- How do you show positive customer service?
Being warm and inviting, active listening, being there for them and their needs
Very first I will make them feel comfortable so that they can not face any difficulty and if they feel so they can speak to me without any hesitation
By listening the customer properly and helping him or her so that they do not face any difficulties.
- Do you speak another language? If so, what is it?
I am bilingual, but I do know others like Hebrew and Yiddish (not fluently)
I can speak Punjabi ,Hindi, Haryanwi, and even I understand Gujrati and Urdo as well.
English and French
- What have you noticed about Air Canada Flight attendants and what makes them stand out?
the way they accommodate others and they have great customer service
Their politeness and helping behaviour is realy appreciating Read 31 Interview Experiences for Air Canada from other Flight Attendants!