We've Helped 120,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Information
- Why did you leave your last job?
I had left my last job to be a stay home mom, then started my own business of a party supply store and a tanning salon
- Did you give two weeks notice when you left your last job?
Yes, I did for my earlier jobs. The last job I quit for maternity leave.
- What is a disadvantage of being a flight attendant?
I really cant think of any off hand.
- What scares you the most about this position?
- Are you ready for the pay cut?
- Is your personal life ready for the change?
Yes, it is. It has been for a while now and I am very excited about it!!
- What was your favorite job and why?
working at a huge retail store. The public, the variety and challenges of people pleasing all day. ALways kept it fun and differant every day.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Working for ALaska Air
- Why do you want to work for Alaska Airlines?
I have always flown on Alaska and have always loved the cutomer service we were provided and the fun crew. They always seem to go above and beyond and I feel they are a very respected airline.
- How long are you going to be a flight attendant?
As long as Alaska will let me be a part of a wonderful industry!!