We've Helped 120,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE Allegiant Air Flight Attendant Interview Information
- Know their core values, they will ask you how they relate to your personal or professional life.
- Name a time when you made a mistake, did you own up to it?
- Name a time when you were in a stressful situation, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?
- You will need to stand up in front of the recruiters and other applicants and recite a pre-flight announcement.
Welcome to Peoria Illinois the local time is now 8:30. Please remain seated until the Captain has turned off the fasten seatbelt sign. Please keep all carry ons' free from the aisle. Please be careful when opening over head bins as items may have shifted during flight. Please check your seat back pockets for any personal items such as cellphones and tablets.
On behalf of this Florida based crew we wish to thank you for flying Allegiant today.
- You will be paired up with someone to go over a scenario and explain your answer.
- What would do you if a coworker was not following a procedure?
I would politely ask if they needed help and remind them of the procedure.
- What would you do if you had a problem with a co-worker?
- Why would you be a good candidate for this job?
- Was there ever a time when you thought a policy was stupid and what did you say or do about it?
- Tell about a time when you had an emergency situation, how did you deal with it and what was the outcome?