We've Helped 120,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Information
- If you we're flying from TX to Tokyo who would you choose to sit next to and why.
If I was flying from Texas to Tokyo I would chose to set someone that is from Tokyo and idea from them where is a good place to see the fact that most people wouldn't know about as well as typical food and attractions the most tourists wouldn't know about.
If I was flying as a passenger to Tokyo From Texas I would choose to sit next to some that appeared to be a crew member or someone friendly and safe. Also someone I could possibly help if needed. A teenager or younger passenger or another female passenger or family. Possibly a businessman who seemed polite and kind.
A younger female. It is a long flight to a foreign country I would want to feel somewhat comfortable next to a strange passenger and I may make them feel at ease as well. They maybe interesting to talk to.
- Tell me about yourself.
- How do you persuade people to embrace change?
By telling them that change is a good thing because you can always learn from knowing other aspects of life.
- Name one thing you remember about one group member's responses.
- Why do you want to become a Flight Attendant with AA?
- Tell us about a time you had a memorable team activity.
Working with my co-realtors at Keller Williams Group on Red day helping beautify a woman's shelter
- How would you handle a passenger at the airport in a wheelchair with no family members at the airport.
Assist as if they were a family member.
- How well do you work with others?
Since I can remember, I've always been a team player! I love being a leader, but I have never seen a issue with taking guidence from a peer or superior. Team work is the Dream work
- How would you handle a person that you can not understand?
I would look directly at them and say that I do apologize if you could repeat yourself slowly, and if I still can't understand them I would ask someone around if they understand what they are asking, and if that doesn't work I would have them show me what they need.
Ask them to repeat themself slowly and if still can't understand find another coworker to see if they can help.
I would try to find someone around and see if they understand, if that wouldn't work I would ask them to show me what they need
- What are the employee cultures of American Airlines?