We've Helped 120,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE Republic Airline Flight Attendant Interview Information
- What was the most stressful situation you have been involved in?
- Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant?
I want to be involved with air travel. i believe air transportation may be one of the most important industry in our future. There seems to be a high demand which is a sign of of job stability which is important to me. I enjoy working with people and feel teamwork is great in the work environment. Being a Fa gives me the opportunity to excel at what I feel I'm good at, experience the world and meet different people, and be a big part of our future.
- Name the first three things you can think of that start with the letter H.
- Why are you leaving your current career?
- Why should we hire you over the other applicants?
- Describe a difficult customer service experience you have had and how you handled it?
- Would you be willing to relocate?
- Do you understand that you may not get the base that you want?
- What do you think a flight attendant does in a typical day?
FA provide personal services to ensure the safety and comfort of airline passengers.
- How do you think your past customer service experience will translate into being a flight attendant?