We've Helped 120,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Information
- What would you do if you had an issue/altercation with another FA on-board an aircraft?
Talk to the other FA private or wait until we are off the aircraft.
- Why do you want to work for Spirit Airlines?
Spirit has the largest ultra low cost carrier network in North and South America, a modern fuel-efficient fleet, and a it is consistently focused on expanding its operation.
- Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant?
it is very important to not respond with because I like people and because I want to fly for free. Dig deeper! for a better answer
I want to make people's day and have an awesome time traveling!
to help others make there travel a good experience
- Why should we hire you?
I am very motivated and reliable.
I have experience with arming and disarming the doors on the airbus.
- What should you do if you have an altercation with another FA on board the aircraft?
Smile while others are around, and calmly take him/her aside when there is a chance to discuss the issue quietly.
Do everything I can to calm the situation. Focus on taking care of our passengers while we are on board. Once the passengers deplane, it can be dealt with calmly and fairly.
- What is different about you from all of these other applicants?
I'm 25 years old And i have 6 years already Of experience For costumer service And i believe I can be a good FA.
Im 22 years old. Ive been working for customer service for 6 years already, and I know I have the experience and the attitude to keep working with it as FA. FA is something that since im a little kid I always want it to do.
Im 22 years old, I have been working for customer service for the last 6 years and I know I have all the skills and the attitude to deal with any situation with my customers. So far I have never lost the control of the situation because the first thing I let them know is that I knowledge their frustration.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Describe a time when you delivered customer service.
- Give an example of a conflict at work and how you handled the situation.
- Demonstrate that you can you lift a 40 lb bag over your head.