We've Helped 120,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE United Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Information
- Why do you want to work for United Airlines?
It is the bigger airline
- What would you have done different on your flight?
- What would you do if a passenger tells you that he/she doesn't want to sit next to a person because of their ethnic background, other passengers hear this.
I would try to find the best ethical way to get through that matter and find the best solution for all passengers and apologized to the customers that were involved.
- Why do you think you will be a good Flight Attendant?
I would like to be a Flight attendant because I think working in high-standard service as a Flight attendant is very challenging and also I'm a person who like to take care of people.I just want to make them happy and I feel very proud and delighted when i see them smile.
- Do you have any questions for us?
Not at the moment.
- Tell about a time where you felt that you went above and beyond the call of duty.
I remember when I was working with a customer all day, late in the evening he told me that he was very hungry so I gave him my lunch. He was really appreciative and my company got the business.
- What tasks do you find to be the most boring and repetitive in your current job?
When you don't have a customer to work with and entertain.
The lack of anything new coming and going creates a dull repetitive day.
- What is the difference between good customer service and excellent customer service?
Good customer service is helping a person enter the plane. Excellent customer service is making sure your customers enjoy their flight.
Excellent customer service is doing the same by making it entertaining and getting an attentive laugh or positive response from a passenger.
Good customer service is an employee politely helping a person enter the plane and be seated. Excellent customer service is doing the same by making it entertaining and getting an attentive laugh or positive response from a passenger.
- How do you deal with the grind of your daily routine?
too be prepared to get everything done and organized to the best and pay attention to the newness of a day
Alertly, always trying to pay attention to the newness of a day and any positive occurence I may have otherwise overlooked.
- Describe your ideal co-worker and company?
My ideal coworker is able to find progerssive humor in the difficult moments of a job, and be there to assist me, may I be in need. My ideal company is a company that respects and honors me and our contract.