Free Horizon Air Flight Attendant Interview Study Guide Questions and Answers
- What are your hobbies?
Hiking, surfing, and travel
- Which of our company values are most important to you?
Safety! I like to represent a company with a strong responsibility for safety.
- Do you know our Company values?
Yes, do the right thing.
- How would you handle racism?
I would try to accommodate the victim of racism to the best of my abilities
- How would you handle a child refusing to wear a mask?
I would let them know that I understand while it can certainly be frustrating that it is important to wear a mask for themselves and the safety of others.
- How would you handle gossip?
I would avoid it.
- Tell us about a time that you turned a customer's frustration into joyfulness?
There was this one time I was working with some passngers at my current job at the Boise Airport. We were on a maintenance delay. I was helping this newlywed couple get to thier honeymoon in Cancun. They were going to miss thier connecting flight they weren a little frustrated and concerned about getting to there destination and i was looking for alternate routes. There was luckily another flight leaving there 45 minutes later so I transferred them onto that flight and got their new tickets and bags rerouted. They were before thankful that I helped them and this new flight route got them into Cancun a little earlier then their original flight route would have
- What would you do if you heard someone talking bad about another co worker behind their back?
Ask them if they would not spread negativity around the work place
- How would you make an unhappy customer happy?
Try and understand how they are taking the situation and work with them in finding answer
- What excites you about relocating and why?
Would love to have a fresh reset. New job, new city, new relationships. Read 21 Interview Experiences for Horizon Air from other Flight Attendants!