Delta Air Lines Propel Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Delta Air Lines Propel
- How did you get to where you are in your career?
- Why do you want to work for Delta?
- What challenges are you anticipating if accepted into the program?
- Explain your check-ride failures.
- How did you get into flying?
- How are you funding your flight training?
- Do you have experience in Class C/Class B airspace?
- Why Delta Air Lines?
- Why Propel, and how does it differ from other accelerated pathways?
- You are flying solo in the practice area and on recovery from a power-off stall, your engine fails. You are able to get it restarted and all the indications are in the green afterward. There is an airport 10NM away that is non-towered and the airport you came from which is towered and 20NM - where do you go?
I would go to the 10NM airport as it is closest and ultimately an engine failure is an engine failure. As safety is always the top priority, I would get it on the ground ASAP and consult my school's maintenance and Chief Flight Instructors to ask for their advice on how to safely return.
Read 27 Interview Experiences for Delta Air Lines Propel from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Hasso H
Interview and experience questions asked.
Mar 28, 2023