These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Flight Options
- What is your perception of customer service?
What do you do if the captain is high on approach and ref+40 and doesn't respond to your concerns.
Announce "Options xxx going around" to ATC.
What does fractional mean?
- When are you considered at the Final Approach Fix on an ILS?
- What do you put in your CDI to fly the missed approach @ Telluride?
- When is the ILS critical area active?
- What do the center line lights look like?
- What do the runway edge lights look like?
What does a missed approach point mean?
Missed approach is a procedure followed by a pilot when an instrument approach can not be completed to a full-stop landing
How do you determine the VDP for a stable descent into the airport?
I could not recommend this more!Nov 23, 2023
The information on the website was very helpful for the interview. The gouge was spot on for the airline I was applying for. All in all, a great experience using this webpage.Nov 23, 2023