TMC jet Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with TMC jet
- Tell me how you got here, your aviation story.
- What attracted you to TMC?
- What is your idea of customer service?
- Do you have any violations in the past 5 years?
- What are your hobbies?
- Calculate Runway Gradient.
- Interpret METARS
- What are the Airspeed requirements for Class B Airspace?
250 KIAS below 10,000' MSL, and 200 KIAS underneath the Bravo.
- Aircraft circling radius.
Cat A 1.3 sm. Cat B 1.5 sm. Cat C 1.7 sm. Cat D 2.3 sm. Cat E 4.5 sm.
- What circling minimums are required?
30 degrees or greater from final approach course/ a descent rate greater than 400 feet per nautical mile
Read 27 Interview Experiences for TMC jet from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Hasso H
Interview and experience questions asked.
Mar 28, 2023