We've Helped 100,000+ Aviation Professionals Prepare for their Interviews!
FREE SkyWest Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Information
- Who is your role model and why.
I don't have one. But my hero is God because he helps me on every circumstance.
- If you could invent something, what would it be?
Truth meter, so I would know when people were stretching the truth!
- Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant with Skywest?
I've dreamed of this since I was four years old. I love to help other people.
- Describe a difficult customer you had to deal with.
Mr. Chan with the new house who kept asking for things after the contract was signed.
I WILL LISTEN TO HIM
- If a passenger is bringing on carry-on baggage that is obviously too large for the overhead bin, how would you handle the situation?
Explain that the items are to too large for carry on and check their bags.
Let the passenger know that his carry-on baggage is too large for the overhead bin. Then call for a ramp agent to get the bag in cargo bin.
- What type of people annoy you?
- Are you willing to relocate?
yes I am
- What would you do if you had a passenger that wouldn't buckle his seat belt?
Tell the person to buckle the seat belt for his safety or and the safety of other passengers. And say it with a smile.
- What do you think will be the most challenging for you at Skywest?
Passengers not understanding that the rules are for their safety.
- You continually find your plane a mess and you know for sure who is not doing their part, do you confront them?
I would clean up the mess and if I see the person let him or her know what is expected of them.