These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Airshare
- Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a conflict with another crew member.
- Tell me about a time that you had to save your previous company money.
AirShare is able to provide excellent career opportunities, while being personal enough to make every pilot feel a part of the family. They offer great benefits. In 23 years of operation, there hasn’t been a pilot laid off. Every employee I have talked to speaks very highly of and sincerely recommends Airshare.
- What do you bring to the company?
- Tell us about your most memorable experience flying.
- How do you prepare the aircraft to fly?
- What type of things do you do for your passengers to make them feel comfortable?
In a new work environment, how do you adjust to new work colleagues?
I start by trying to learn as fast and productive as possible so that i can carry my own weight. I am not afraid to ask questions and am open when I do not understand something.
- In a new work environment, you may be learning from someone younger than you. How would you handle that?
- How do you go above and beyond for your customers?
(Hired at Airshare)
This was a life saver!Dec 13, 2022
I could not recommend this more!Nov 23, 2023