CAE Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with CAE
- Tell us about your background.
Bs Avionics Graduate. 2000 hrs experience of flight instructor in Cessna. 2yrs First Officer of BAE 146 aircraft. From Philippines. 36 yrs old and Married. My motto is do not claim you are the Best pilot because there is always probably is Better..
- Tell us about your flying experience.
Cessna 150,152,172, PA-200, BAE 146 total time 5000hrs with 1500 hrs jet experience
ATPL with over 10 thousand hours
- Can you dedicate 2 weeks to training?
- What jet do you prefer?
I love to fly A320
- Tell how you got into aviation and where you plan on going next?
Being Pilot is my dream ever since, that is why I enroll flying after my BS course. And I’m looking forward to be part of Airline industry.
- What's the dumbest thing you've done in an airplane?
To push to APU fire test while APU is running. But I learned my mistakes and not to do it again.
- Why CAE?
I believed CAE may help me in my pilot job and may lead me to the best airline.
- What is ground effect and how is it caused?
Ground effect is the cushioning of the aircraft on the air between it and the ground when the aircraft is close to the ground,such as in the flare to land.
- Why did you become a pilot?
- What would be a challenge for you?
Read 8 Interview Experiences for CAE from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Hasso H
Interview and experience questions asked.
Mar 28, 2023