Corporate Flight Departments Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Corporate Flight Departments
- How did you get into flying?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you a good fit?
- Why did you choose this Company?
I explained to him why I wanted to fly with this company and my passion for helping people as well as my passion to fly.
- When would you take over from a captain?
- What would you do if you called go around in an ILS and the captain refused to go around?
Advise ATC you're initiating a go-around and will be flying the missed approach procedure. At this point your clearance has changed.
Read 7 Interview Experiences for Corporate Flight Departments from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Hasso H
Interview and experience questions asked.
Mar 28, 2023