These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Frontier Airlines Cadet Program
- Tell us about a time you had to work with a colleague you did not get along with.
What are the 3 types of icing?
Rime, Clear, Mixed
Which type of icing is the most dangerous?
What are the requirements to descend below DA?
One of the following from 91.175: Within the prescribed flight visibility for the approach, be in continuous position to land without unusually aggressive maneuvers (stabilized approach), and one or more of: approach lights (to 100 HAT), REILs, threshold lights, threshold markings, threshold, runway lights, runway markings, runway, touchdown zone lights, touchdown zone markings or VASI.
- Why do you want to work for Frontier?
- Tell us an obstacle you had to overcome and what you learned from it.
- Tell us what you think are leadership traits and an example of a person that showed them.
What do you like to do outside of work?
Long distance running Surfing Family traveling
- Tell us about a time you became discouraged in education or your career.
- Why are you interested in becoming a pilot at Frontier?
OutstandingSep 13, 2023
GreatSep 13, 2023