Kalitta Air Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Kalitta Air
- Tell me about yourself.
Review your work past and what you've learnt from each job that you had
- What are your goals in aviation?
My goal is to start flying wide-bodys internationally. Then make captain and eventually become a check airman.
Check airman and alpa volunteer.
- Are you computer literate?
- Tell us about a time where you had a conflict at work.
- How did you get into flying?
Right after school. Seemed the best career choice and an old calling
- Tell us about your career.
- What would you do if you lost #4 Hydraulics on the way from Guam to Hong Kong?
- What would you do if you lost an engine from Puerto Rico to Miami?
This question was not asked.
- Are you okay with the type of flying and days gone that are expected of you at Kalitta.?
- How will you handle 17 days being gone?
This is why I'm trying to join k4. I commute from outside the usa and it makes it easier than working a regional schedule.
Read 156 Interview Experiences for Kalitta Air from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Kenith W
(Hired at Kalitta Air)
Birds eye view of up to date interview info.
Oct 05, 2021