Mountain Air Cargo Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Mountain Air Cargo
- What is your current job?
contract pilot and small business owener
First officer corporate pilot
- What are your weaknesses?
I tend to put things off until the last minute
- What are your strengths?
Self-starter, reliable, focused, disiplined
- How did you change to mitigate (or reverse your most notable weakness)?
- Why Mountain Air Cargo?
My quality of life as a captain will be better with Mountain Air. Being positive spaced to my assignments is a plus.
- What can you bring to Mountain Air Cargo?
Positive attitude. great work ethic, 20 plus years of flying experience
- How do you deal with someone you don't get along with?
I focus on doing my job properly and knowing my tasks so as to make the working relationship easier. I try to improve my communication skills daily. I make an attempt to see things from their perspective.
- Have you been at the controls in an aircraft accident or incident?
- Have you had any certificate actions?
- Tell us about yourself.
Read 45 Interview Experiences for Mountain Air Cargo from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Hasso H
Interview and experience questions asked.
Mar 28, 2023