Silver Airways Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Silver Airways
- Why do you want to work here?
Crew domicile located in FL, where my permanent residence is.
- The Captain wants to fly with IN-OP tail light, what would you do?
check the mel
Tell him let's see if Maintenance can fix it
- Tell us about your background.
Got started in aviation after college. Went to AZ to get my ratings and can back to my home town where I instructed and flew charter. From there I got hire with Allegheny airlines now known as piedmont airlines
- How many required 24 hour rest period does the company have to provide to crewmembers per quarter
minimum of 13 rest periods (24 hours)
- What's the strongest point / quality you bring to silver?
The first officer is the second-in-command of the aircraft to the captain, who is the legal aircraft commander. In the event of incapacitation of the captain, the first officer will assume command of the aircraft.
- Can you make the class that starts next week?
No, I need at least 2 weeks notice for my current employer, they've been good to me and I think is the least I can do to show that appreciation.
- What is an First Officers job?
FO is a captain in training. They need to know how to fly the plane, back up the captain and consistently learn to mitigate risks.
- Have you had any failures?
Tell your honest failures as concise as possible with what you learned and move on.
- What would be your top 3 airlines?
- In your career, what would have been the best day of your life?
Read 73 Interview Experiences for Silver Airways from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Jose G
(Hired at Silver Airways)
Aug 23, 2022