SkyWest Airlines Pilot Pathway Program Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with SkyWest Airlines Pilot Pathway Program
- Describe the difference between a generator and an alternator.
- Tell me about a time that you felt pressured to go.
- Tell me about a time that you had a conflict in the cockpit.
I never ever had a conflict in the cockpit, definitely this is not the place for that. We must use our CRM skills to get a commonsense goal in our operations.
- Do you have any checkride failures?
- What is your greatest strength?
I am a hard worker
- What is your weakness?
Sometimes I push my kids too much, I want the perfection from them on studies.
- What would be your biggest struggle in training?
I think it was in my command upgrade, too many things changing at the same time.
- What would you do if the CA continued to take off after tower reported RVR below take off minimums?
Reject Take off procedure
- What would you do if the First Officer showed up late, and then did not want to run any checklists before the flight, in flight, or after the flight?
Read 13 Interview Experiences for SkyWest Airlines Pilot Pathway Program from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Tobias G
(Hired at SkyWest Airlines Pilot Pathway Program)
Great material, very prepared for interview
Jun 27, 2022