Wizz Air Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Wizz Air
- How much runway is remaining when the centerline lights are alternating red and white?
- What percentage is required to be considered a contaminated runway?
- If an aircraft is climbing at a constant mach number, what will happen to true air speed?
True air speed will decrease.
- What is climb gradient?
The ratio between distance traveled over the ground and altitude gained, and is expressed as a percentage.
- Definition of Wet Runway?
A runway is considered wet when there is sufficient moisture on the surface to appear reflective, but without significant areas of standing water.
- What is the effect of a Forward C.G.?
Increased longitudinal stability. Lower cruise speed. Higher stall speed.
- What is the effect of a forward C.G. on aircraft performance stability and fuel?
Stalling speed is increased. Longitudinal stability is increased. Higher stick forces are required. Range and endurance are decreased due to drag.
- What is the effect of an aft C.G. on aircraft performance stability and fuel?
Stalling speed is decreased. Longitudinal stability is decreased. Lower stick forces are required. Range and endurance increases.
- What is the effect of aft C.G. on range?
Range is increased.
- What are ICAO CAT I, I,I III minimums, qualifications and recurrent training requirements?
CAT I 200' CAT II 100' CAT III 50'
Read 10 Interview Experiences for Wizz Air from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Hasso H
Interview and experience questions asked.
Mar 28, 2023