Federal Express Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Federal Express
- Tell us how you got here and your experience so far.
A year of flight instruction, a year of air ambulance, 4 years at a regional and 7 years at a low cost carrier.
- Tell us about the most significant emergency you have had.
I had a shattered windshield in flight, and cargo smoke, and a depressurization.
- Have you ever caught an error that you or another crew member made that would have caused an incident or violation had it not been caught?
Many times; a wrong turn on a taxiway, a missed top of decent or an item passed on a check.
- Tell us about your most trying time with support personnel, (MX, catering, ramp workers, etc.).
I called MX control about the FMS working it doesn't look inop so I wanted and no one came to the aircarft so lucky I write down who I talk to and had him recall our conversation and send out mx back
- Tell us about a time when stress affected your performance.
Got severe turbulence. Stress of the situation helped my performance. Remembered double chime etc.
- Tell us about a time when you did not get along with another crew member.
- Have you participated in any community service?
- How do you deal with problems?
- Have you ever had a conflict in the cockpit?
- Tell us about your last checkride.
Read 81 Interview Experiences for Federal Express from other Pilots!
Feedback from: David G
(Hired at Federal Express)
It gives you access to different airlines trip reports that lets you compare questions that may be asked by different airlines during the interview.
Nov 08, 2022