FREE jetBlue Dispatcher Interview Information and Gouge
Interview experienceInterview is very straight forward I first met with HR and filled out the normal paperwork and they asked me some questions about my prev jobs. Then I met with the manager of dispatch and he asked me some tech questions and asked me about the planes I dispatch currently (know the aircraft you dispatch). Just a word and I could be wrong about this, but I would not apply unless you have 121 Dom and some INTL (Flag) on the A320 or greater. GREAT company and eveyone I talked to was VERY VERY nice!!!! Good luck
jetBlue Study Guide Questions:
1. Tell me about a time when you helped a customer out.
2. Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you solved the problem.
3. What do you know about our company?
4. Tell me about your background.
5. What are the three stages of a thunderstorm?
6. What does MESO stand for?
7. What would you do if your Captain calls in and has just lost an engine and wants a burn to JFK from Texas.
8. Tell us about your previous job.