Air Choice One Study Guide Questions
These study guide questions were submitted by real pilots who actually interviewed with Air Choice One
- The P.I.C wants to take off illegally what do you do?
I take over and reject
- Why Air Choice One?
- What do you know about Air Choice One?
They have a big fleet of Cessna Caravans.
- What was your worst day in aviation?
When I was going to take some friends flying and during the run up there was a fault magneto. Had to cancel the flight for safety.
- To be considered IFR, what do the weather conditions have to be?
Ceiling less than 1000ft AGL and visibility less than 3 statute miles
- What is the IFR fuel requirement?
Fly to intended airport, then to alternate and be able to fly 45 min after that at normal cruise.
- He will give you weather conditions at an airport and ask if you can take off under part 91
There are no Takeoff minimums under part 91.
- What is the minimum separation you need when flying over a congested area?
91.119 : 1000ft above the highest obstacle within a horizontal radius of 2000ft of the aircraft.
- What was your best day in aviation?
Taking my family on a cross country flight to Duluth, MN in a C172 for the first time. We also went into town to get lunch.
- Do you have any flight violations, warnings, citations, accidents, or incidents?
Read 25 Interview Experiences for Air Choice One from other Pilots!
Feedback from: Hasso H
Interview and experience questions asked.
Mar 28, 2023